Hostile drones in sport events.
Real images of a drone in a football match:
But there is more. This is only considering everything turns out okay. A drone can accidentally fall and cause severe damage both to the athletes and the audience:
To bear in mind:
The detection of the drone has the following peculiarities:
– The drone can take off inside or outside the venue.
– These events tend to take place in crowded areas, so there may be strong radio interferences present.
– There is also generally a lot of noise.
A sport event has a very high sensitivity against hostile drones:
– Privacy: filming a training session behind closed doors.
– Rights: broadcasting an exclusive live event.
– Inconvenience: disturbing a participant at the event.
– Claims: claiming any cause with a flying sign or poster.