How do we detect drones?
We use the physical parameters that characterize drones. Each one of them has specific particularities of scope, security, type of detectable drones, precision… Only the detailed analysis of the client’s needs can ensure the success of the installation as well as an effective system.
Most drones have engines that generate a specific sonic pattern. Our systems are able to detect them from a long way away.
Both the drone and its controller communicate through radio frequency, which can be easily detected.
Our scanners and intelligent analysis systems can detect and identify the drone through visual imagery.
Any engine generates an identifiable heat.
The most effective flying-objects detection system
Range of our sensors
- Audio (80 meters) (87 yd)
- Optical (120 meters) (131 yd)
- Thermography (250 meters) (273 yd)
- Radar (300, 900 or 3000 meters, depending on the model) (328 yd, 984 yd or 1.8 miles)
- Radio Frequency (up to 5000 meters) (3.1 miles)